Sunday, October 4, 2009

happy and unhappy memory!!

in tis friday i did something that i never thought in my life that is donate blood!!!
tis is my 1st time donate blood i felt scare n nervous like billion n million of butterfly in my stomacH!! but i still did it!! i tell u all the needle is damn big lo!!! finally i did something that is meaningful in my life!!

tis year the lantern festival i celebrate wit my selangor's friends n their family!! thx jennie!! but on the way to her house i nearly cant see u all again luckly(mee kuan) has a good driving skill to avoid accident n i thx for her that i still can eat moon cake!! at that time i thought tis is the end of my life n i wan sream out but my mumdun let me scream out if i scream out i will going down the car n walk back to subang jaya from klang!! haizzz dun wori i still safe!!

today is a bad day for me!! when i clean my room i accidently cut my finger n a lot of blood came out!! i felt pain n i suddenly felt wan to go home!! at here when bleeding dun have medicine apply on it,no people will care u, no have love from parent!! at here i feel that i growing up to another of me!! at old school i never study n treat everything is easy n did everything unseriously!! now i know i need to study n learn to study n treat things seriously!! when parent is not around u, u will know that the most important thing in ur life in the moment u share with ur family n friends!! u miss them playing n telling jokes wit u!! when i young my parent always hit me wit the cane n the most horribles things i remenber is my mum use the broom stick n hit on me n i get cut n until now the scar still remain on my left hand!! but now i know they hit me really is for my own good so that i will study!! they dun wan me follow their life wake up at 6 n doing work until 6pm!! the work is hard n need to bring all the menbers of the family to work!! we only have holiday when is chinese new year the only day whole family menber no need work!! i know that my parent always tell me to study hard coz they wan us to have good life in ur future n they never thought us wan to pay them back!! my parent always never say but i know they felt guilty to us coz they never brings us to anywhere for holiday not like others children!! sometime when i get bad result i felt guilty to them!! n i also remenber wat my mum say to me before i take my UPSR!! she say(u thought we really wan to hit u wit cane,u know when we hit u our heart is bleeding!! which parent wish to hit their own children!! SHE ASK ME!!)at that moment i felt sad n my heart got a feeling that really cant say out!! when i study in primary 5 i never do homework n my parent find out, my dad just hit me wit the cane without stop n everypart of my body have bruise!! i cry. i tell myself i hate my dad!! n at midnight he came to my room n apply medicine on me!! i too tired i dun feel it!! my brother tell me when i wake up in next morning!! until now i still remenber that scene but something i wan to change is i love u dad!!! wat i have today is all u give n teach me!! althought i not born in rich family but i can feel the love from the family!! i wan say sori to my dad n mum wat i did in the past!! i promise i will try my best in the final AS to repay u!!!

4 comments: