Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IS GHOST PRESENT IN HUMAN WORLD!!!

i like ghost story very much but my dad always tell me if u saw it just pretend u dun see it n dun talk to it!!!today i tell the ghost story that ah kwan sister(driving car n saw ghost at behind the car)then my friend freak out n he not dare to go home alone so i have to sleep at his house!! i tell tis story is at subang jaya n about 130 in the morning!! juz come back from one of the friends house!! my tis friend go NS n he is a scout who got go jungle n training but he still scare!! haizzz if can meet(it) early jiu meet lia in NS or in jungle!! haha so funnny lah my friend!! he is nice n steady but now i know his weakness that is cant talk ghost story in front of him!!! so are u do as same as him?? give comment!! my friend say if gf stuck with the ghost he will do everything!! do u think he will????

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. so random. Talk bout ghost. -.-! I think he will. GF le.. Sure can overcome his fear one.. If he really love her la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!!! i think he will for his gf!! SO NOW GOT THREE JL!!!

    ReplyDelete