Tuesday, September 8, 2009

an unhappy day

haizzz in my life there so much un predict things so cham!! in tis friday i got a bio praticle test but so un lucky i have same lab wit my dearest friemd!! wah damn happy lah i am!! untill my tear roll down!! haha dun know wat to say!! i think my tear can flow from selangor until johor!! plus the red (thing) which shirley always remind me!! haizzzz so cham y i only the pm8 share class wit pm9!! yyyyy in my life so many miracle happen on me!! i wan change lab!! i think tis is all have been decide by god which i need to go throught all tis unlucky day!! i will try to finish my lab very fast n quickly run away if can!! but i think i cant coz i always do very slow b wrong somemore!! haizz i only hope is dun share table wit her n also the microscope!! i hope everythings is just a dream n i hope i can wake up now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is it really that bad? Come on, you get to see other leng lui in PM9! Forget her la =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He only wan to see one girl only ma from our class.. u giv him all the pretty PM9girls also no use..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 leng lui also can make me happy lo got 1 ugly jiu cham lia lah

    ReplyDelete